Increase Your Quality of Life With Neurostimulation
Discover STIVAX Therapy, a clinically tested and innovative pathway out of a life of chronic pain. Often traditional medicine in the form of medication and surgeries don’t relieve pain, which can result in a cycle of overuse and additional issues. STIVAX Therapy is Medicare approved!
Neurostimulation Treatments Can Relieve Your Chronic Pain and Get You Back to Living Your Life!
Does pain keep you from doing the things you love? Does getting out for a walk on the beach seem like a distant memory of a life before chronic pain? Today can be the day you stand up to chronic back and neck pain. Don’t wait another minute to take back your life and send chronic pain packing.
Synergy Medical offers this FDA approved, innovative treatment at our Keokuk, Iowa office. STIVAX is a conservative and natural treatment that involves neurostimulation for your chronic pain. Many people experience pain relief and improvement in quality of life after receiving neurostimulation. This therapy has been proven to be safe and effective, and most importantly in our philosophy; non-invasive! Many doctors prescribe pain medication and surgeries to try and alleviate chronic pain. If you’re one of the millions of Americans living with chronic pain, it’s likely you’ve tried the over the counter medication cycle. Over time, these drugs can cause severe damage to livers, kidneys, and stomach. At our state of the art office in Keokuk, Iowa, we believe in non-systemic, non-narcotic, and non-invasive methods. We want to get to the actual issue in your body, versus covering up symptoms.
The STIVAX neurostimulation system can help with the following conditions:
- Chronic Back and Neck Pain
- Chronic Arthritis Pain
- Post Cancer Treatment Pain
- Tissue Oxygenation
- Joint Pain
- Various other disorders
Stivax is different from other chronic pain treatments:
- Stivax is minimally invasive, easily applied, and contains no medication that will affect the entire body.
- Unlike surgery, you can experience the benefits of STIVAX before committing to the long-term therapy.
- Neurostimulation can provide relief when other treatments – like medications or injections have not.
- STIVAX output can be customized for each individual patient diagnosis, comfort and tolerance.
- Studies show that the majority of STIVAX chronic pain patients describe at least 50% reduction in pain and other accumulation of pain reduction in subsequent treatments.
How STIVAX works:
- The STIVAX needle is applied to the inner ear and the electronic control unit is placed either on the shoulder or behind the ear.
- STIVAX provides continuous and intermittent low frequency electrical pulses to specific nerves that may be causing your pain. The process involves the stimulation of the ear, which allows nerve impulses to travel to the brain stem, increasing parasympathetic activity.
- The best part- the diagnosis and installation of the device can be on the same day! Our patients have a 20-day treatment cycle. You will wear the device for 14 or 15 days, and a new cycle can begin on day 22. A follow up appointment on day 3-5 and day 10-11 will be scheduled to help ensure a proper and efficient adjustment of treatment.
This method focuses on the nerves causing you pain, and avoids the systemic approaches of over the counter medications. It goes without saying that tried and tested methods are the best therapy in medicine, with innovative, clinically-tested approaches providing a valuable complement. This is the basis for STIVAX therapy.
Don’t Wait Another Day to Try This Innovative Treatment to Eliminate Your Chronic Pain and Drastically Improve Your Quality of Life! Our highly trained medical staff is ready to start you on the journey of pain free living!
Call us today at (319) 524-3339.
Are you a Medicare Patient? The STIVAX Therapy is Medicare APPROVED! Call Today to Schedule Your Appointment!